& ASSET MANAGEMENT
Ohinché Lahorgue handles all legal aspects of the international investment fund industry, offering the specialist expertise of both civil-law and common-law practitioners. Our international network of offices in Europe, Asia, North America and Africa allows us to provide our clients with the advice they need on investment fund structuring and documentation, as well as on aspects such as taxation, financial services regulation, capital markets, structured financing and derivatives.
The team has extensive knowledge of the regulatory and tax environment of institutional and retail investors to assist pension funds, insurance companies, mutual organisations, managers, private banks and individuals in tailoring dedicated funds to meet their diversification, direct investment or profit matters.
The firm assists its clients in setting up Luxembourg regulated structures such as UCITs, SIFs or SICARs vehicles in close cooperation with the Luxembourg regulator as well as unregulated investment vehicles like Soparfi. The firm also assists investment management companies in obtaining AIFM approvals and AIFM management
The practice advises on the implementation and management of:
- Agreements with third parties
- Documentation for the supervisory authority (CSSF)
- Issuing bonds and innovative financial products
- Listing of securities on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- Private equity and holding structures
- Financing agreements
- Alternative investment vehicles (SOPARFIs, SICARS, SIFs)
- Negotiations until final approval of the fund.