CIVIL & PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY
Ohinché Lahorgue law firm represents clients in a wide range of matters, both commercial and personal.
Civil disputes covers a very broad scope of Laws including but not limited to Negligence, Professional Negligence, Nuisance, Defamation and Personal Injury including; employer’s liability, road traffic accidents, serious injuries, clinical negligence, occupier’s and public liability, and industrial disease. Ohinché Lahorgue are experts in tortious liability (tort law) as well as contractual liability and can also guide you in the event of an accident and concerning any damages suffered.
We support our clients at every stage of their cases, ranging from analysing risks to risk prevention, from implementing alternative conflict settlement methods, to legal representation.
- Construction responsibility
- Banking responsibility
- Civil liability: damages due to losses and suffering;
- Liability resulting from dangerous activities;
- Liability resulting from failure to watch over people with incapacity;
- Medical negligence liability;
- Environmental liability;
- Liability for breach of consumers’’ rights;
- Traffic accidents;
- Court declaration of incapacity due to mental illness or medical condition;
- Entry and residence of foreigners.