Ohinché Lahorgue Lawyers have years of experience handling family law cases in Luxembourg France Germany and internationally and represents clients in contested and uncontested divorce matters, including complex financial cases involving alimony, child support and the equitable division of marital property.
We understand the emotional, financial and legal complexities of family and child matters, and represent clients in a broad range of family law matters. We routinely advise in cases with important points of law or where clients have substantial assets. We will discuss the right strategy with you whether negotiated, or where necessary court based to secure the best outcome. We are expert at giving advice to secure the best jurisdiction. To ensure that you understand the options available to you before you commit your case to us, we offer a free initial consultation appointment. We believe that this will give you total confidence in us.
At a glance
- Divorce by mutual consent or contested divorce;
- Annulment of marriage;
- Judicial separation of people and assets;
- Distribution of marital property following divorce or judicial separation of people and assets;
- Alteration of the marital property regime;
- Preventive asset planning, in the event of any doubts by either spouse;
- Child support and changes in view of decreased income;
- Child custody and visitation;
- Adoption processes;
- Non-marital partnership;
- Guardians, curators, incapacity;
- Paternity and filiation proceedings.
- Protection of the disabled
- Wills: heirs and beneficiaries;
- Judicial and extrajudicial asset distribution;
- Wills annulment and revocation
Jean Philippe Lahorgue
Call us today at Tel. (+352) 24 61 30 211 to discuss your legal concern. We can also be reached via email.