EU LITIGATION & ARBITRATION
Litigation before national and European Union jurisdictions
Ohinché Lahorgue lawyers have particularly extensive experience in European Union litigation before the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg in addition to the numerous cases brought before domestic tribunals and renowned cross-practice expertise litigating before the European adjudicatory bodies located in Luxembourg, for international companies or private individuals. Ohinché Lahorgue lawyers have a broad-based procedural practice before the Court of Justice of the European Union, the General Court of the EU, the EU Civil Service Tribunal, the European Commission and the Luxembourg Competition Council
Our services include:
- Appeals before the Community authorities
- Drafting and filing complaints and appeals before the European Commission;
- Representing our clients before the European Court of Justice in proceedings for the annulment of regulations.
- Preliminary ruling procedure
- Action for annulment & failure to act
- Plea of illegality
- Proceedings for a declaration of failure to fulfil obligations
- Liability action, pursuit of damages
- European Public contracts in the EU
The area of European law in our firm is mainly supervised by Jean Philippe Lahorgue. For almost 10 years, Jean Philippe Lahorgue has been able to develop a practical knowledge of European jurisdictional procedures, in fields as varied as competition, the free movement of goods and services, or taxation and the Customs Union.
Jean Philippe Lahorgue
LUXEMBOURG . FRANCE . GERMANY