Ohinché Lahorgue law practice provides representation to individuals suspected or charged with any criminal offence or regulatory matter from serious fraud, drugs and tax conspiracies, homicide and international crime to general crime. We are able to provide immediate specialist legal advice and representation at every stage of the criminal process, from attendance at police stations to representation in court proceedings. Experts at navigating the criminal justice system, our lawyers deal with a large number of criminal cases in the Higher Courts to great effect.
We enjoy an excellent international reputation as our work increasingly involves investigations in multiple jurisdictions and the use of extradition, red notices and mutual legal assistance.
Being investigated or prosecuted for any criminal offence is a very serious process with potentially very serious consequences. Everyone, be they an individual or a company, has significant legal rights in such circumstances and it is the job of lawyers to ensure that they are observed.
Ohinché Lahorgue is able to assist with all aspects of every investigation, prosecution and court appearances.
We can assist with all forms of criminal allegations such as:
- Violence such as actual bodily harm (ABH) or grievous bodily harm (GBH)
- Murder or manslaughter
- Sexual offences
- Cyber-crime, indecent images and pornography
- Theft and dishonesty offences
- Drug crimes
- Public Order Offences
- Fraud and tax evasion
- Harassment and domestic violence
- Careless and Dangerous Driving
- Death by Dangerous Driving
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol and Drugs
- Driving With a Foreign Licence
- Driving Without Insurance or Driver’s Licence
- Tachograph offences
Corporate Crime & White Collar Crime Defence
- Bribery & Corruption Compliance & Investigations
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements
- Employee Fraud
- Environmental Crime
- Extradition, Mutual Legal Assistance & International Investigations
- Fraud Defence
- Health & Safety Prosecutions
- Insider Dealing & Market Manipulation/Abuse
- Money Laundering
Our lawyers appear in Police Stations, Magistrates’ Courts and Crown Courts throughout Luxembourg, France and Germany every day. No case is too large or small for us and we recommend that you seek legal advice for any case.